Kuami Eugene Said He Is Artist Of The Year So We Must Hold On With Our Collaboration Proposal - Stonegal Claims



Lynx Entertainment has seen tremendous growth and success after signing the likes of Kidi, Kuami Eugene and Dope Nation, no doubt about it, Lynx Entertainment got many awards from the 2020 Edition of Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMA). Seeing Kidi take away Album Of The Year (Sugar), Dope Nation going home with Afrobeats Song Of The Year and Group Of The Year, and Kuami Eugene leaving with Highlife Artist of The Year and Artist Of The Year. This has caused many people to see the need to collaborate with him (Kuami Eugene) to also come out with a hit song.

All including the TV3 Talented Kidz star Orellia a.k.a Stonegal  and her management making a move to get the rock star to collaborate with.  To their surprise, Kuami Eugene was not willing to collaborate with them but optioned to write lyrics for the young star. She revealed this to Nana Gyan Baffour (Mummies Boy), the host of Wode3 Wom Entertainment show on Summer Radio.....

My management took a step to get Kuami Eugene for me so that we both do a song together but Kuami Eugene told us that, because he is the Artist Of The Year, a lot of people wish to collaborate with him so we have to hold on for now. And he is willing to write lyrics for me rather; she said.

Stonegal also made it clear that she has a good song writer who happens to be her trainer, he has been writing her songs for her to sing, Kuami Eugene writing for her will be no different but a collaboration will be better. Along the line, she revealed how she got into the Talented Kidz Season Eleven (11) which took place this year (2020) at the premises of TV3. She stated that, her singing career started when she was six (6), she used to sing in church and also in school. 

I performed at my school's graduation and my trainer told me that I'm good so he took me to his friend called Joel Nartey, he took me to his studio and trained me. So he took me to kidafest 2019 where I sang Stonebwoy's song and the people loved it and they were very impressed. So my trainer, Joel Nartey asked me if I want to go to the talented kidz, I said yes; then he arranged it for me to go which by God's grace I was able to reach the finals and got the 4th position - she stated.

Stonegal prays to meet her idol (Stonebwoy) latest by next year to also collaborate to do something crazy for her fans. She has also revealed coming out with back to back hits next year and a surprised gospel song too....


Comments

Most Read

Commonwealth Correspondents Program 2020 for Young Writers

Vivian Jill's Abrewa Mafia Comic Series Is The Best (Laugh Out Loud)

Ghanaian Actor Enock Darko (Watabomshell) Settles Down With Nigerian Actress Chinenyennebe

Night Vision Production Audition Call

Black Panther Star Chadwick Boseman Dies of Cancer Aged 43