17 Year Old Girl Explains Why She Dates Sugar Daddies

 


Dating has gone wild to attract young girls to enter in these kinds of living. A seventeen (17) year old girl confidently shared about five reasons why she started dating, the time she entered into that lifestyle and what she has gained from it as at now.

In a conversation with the Eagle Eye News Team, she gave concrete reasons and I quote:

“I started dating when I was 15years old. In school, my friends will come to school with plenty money and my mother will give me only 5cedis. That wasn’t enough so I decided to look for men who can give me more. Fortunately for me, on my first night out, an old man of about 50 years approached me, gave me like 70cedis for just that. It was the best day in my life so I continued to go out. He started sleeping with me and I can boast that apart from that man, I have slept with nearly 27 men if I can recollect all the men I have gone out with”.

She continued to say that, it got to a time she was not going out and sleeping with the men just because of money. The way they treated was different and very special. She felt protected and like a queen anytime she was around her clients. She also copied the lifestyle of her celebrities. She heard that most female celebrities got chances to the position they find themselves by dating older men and since she desired to be a very important person in the country, she has also been dating men old enough to be her grandfather.



Even though this lady goes out with old men, she admitted that she also have a boyfriend which she will soon breakup with him because she claims he is not serious in life. It will surprise you that her boyfriend is 29 years old, soon to hit 30.

The story of this lady got me thinking for a while, didn’t know why it must come to this. Schools have proven to be the very gates of hell. She was influenced by peers in school and now she is a tough prostitute out there, what lesson will she pass on to others growing up. It is time we rise up and make things right. If her parents had enough to take care of her needs, the influence from her friends would have made little impact in her life. I pray we will do our best to build a nation of equal economic opportunities.

Comments

Most Read

Commonwealth Correspondents Program 2020 for Young Writers

Vivian Jill's Abrewa Mafia Comic Series Is The Best (Laugh Out Loud)

Ghanaian Actor Enock Darko (Watabomshell) Settles Down With Nigerian Actress Chinenyennebe

Night Vision Production Audition Call

Black Panther Star Chadwick Boseman Dies of Cancer Aged 43